polyester spunlace Nonwoven Fabric for various type masks lip masks
The spunlace nonwoven fabric is a product of the process of entangling a web of loose fibers through multiple rows of jets of water at high pressure which pierces the material and tangled the fibers. Spunlace or spunlaced is the most popular in the nonwoven industry.
|Composition ||100% PET polyester |
|Weight ||40gsm-60gsm |
|Width ||3200mm or custom width |
|Color ||White, black, blue or custom Pantone colors |
|Pattern ||Cross Lapping or Parallel Lapping |
|Application ||Daily life, Salon, SPA, Hospital, Industrial, Garment, Cleansing Wipes, Wet napkins,mask etc. |
|Technique ||Spunlace |
|Features ||Anti-Static, Anti-Bacterial,High strength,Non-allergenic and non-irritating,Soft touch |
> Without adhesive reinforcement and washable;
> High moisture absorption;
> Daily life, Salon, SPA, Hospital, Industrial, Garment, Cleansing Wipes, Wet napkins,mask etc..
4. Packing detail & Delivery time:
> 1.wrapped with PE bag, inner with paper tube
2.According to customer's requirement
> Samples delivery time: 1 week
>Normal products: Available stock
>Delivery time: 10~15 days
5. Basic services:
> Quality control and guarantee.
>"Quality is priority",We will not start the productions until you confirm the sample and order.
>The packing will be water-proof, damp-proof and sealed.
>Our QC staff will inspect products before during after mass production.
How to find a automatic machine suitable for my product?
Tell me about your product details as follows:
1.The weight,width,color of your order
2.The Specification in your mind
3.The usage and quantity your order
Are you a factory or trading company?
We are the factory, and especially R&D, manufacture and sell various nonwoven fabric.We have engaged in the nonwoven R&D and production for over 20 years.
What's your payment way?
Our usually payment term is 30% TT in advance, the other 70% will be paid before shipment.
Why we should choose your company?
We are professional in nonwoven fabric for over 20 years, and we provide better after-sales service. You guarantee no risk for our deal.
Can I get a sample and how can I get the sample?
Yes, our sample is fee for your quality reference.
Is OEM/ODM service available?
A: Yes, OEM/ODM service is available. All detail information can be negotiable.
Can I get a discount?
The larger the order, the lower the costs. Please feel free to contact us.
What's your lead time?
Normally the lead time is about 20-30 working days, it depend on the materials& quantity, you can also contact us via email.
Notice: If it is possible, pls also provide with pictures or design sketch for checking. Samples will be best for clarifying, or we will recommend regular products with details for reference.